Thursday 28 July 2011

The Discovery and Refinement of a Highly Profitable Forex Trading Method


I’m going to tell you something I’m a bit ashamed of… I’ve lost money trading. More money than I’d like to remember. How did I lose it? You name it. “Professional” advisors, tips from friends and family, computerized systems, and so on. I finally got to the point of being sick and tired of being sick and tired. You’d think that a guy with an MBA in finance would know better.

I struck out on my own doing my own independent research, looking for something that would work. Countless hours were spent on dead ends. Finally things started to click and a successful technique was found.
I christened this technique the “Pip Factory” since it manufactures pips day in and day out, just like a factory. This is an ultra easy mechanical technique that only requires you to get online to trade it twice a day—once to enter the trade and once to exit. No constant baby-sitting needed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | WordPress Themes Review